We're bringing you our favorite chicken wing recipe just in time for National Chicken Wing Day July 29!
Crispy chicken wings flavored with lemon and rosemary — plus a little kick from crushed red pepper — makes for a perfect flavor combination.
These wings are a great snack for game day or can be served as a meal with a garden salad. (This recipe would also work well with a whole chicken!)
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken Wing ingredients:
- 2 lbs. chicken wings, cut apart at joints, wing tips discarded
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 10 sprigs rosemary
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
Nataly Hanin via Canva
- In a large bowl, combine chicken wings, lemon juice, and oil. Toss until evenly coated. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet or roasting pan. Top wings with lemon slices and rosemary, then season with crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Bake until chicken meat is no longer pink and the skin is crispy, approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy ... and don't forget the napkins!